Saturday, January 17, 2009

Why I don't want to be a millionaire




Being a millionaire means power.
Being a millionaire means money.
Being a millionaire means responsibility.
Being a millionaire means you have a say in things.
Being a millionaire means allot of things. Another one being, temptation to do things like get drunk every night... because I can.

Being a millionaire means
I have to count my money everyday, cause I don't trust technology to count it. And I also don't trust people to count millions, upon millions, upon millions of little Washington's.
Being a millionaire means worrying every night that someone, unknown to me, may pop inside my window... stick a gun to my head... and say "You're coming with me"
Being a millionaire means
worrying that I may have to buy another house in the Bahamas because my spoiled rotten kid, Rich, wants one.
Being a millionaire means acting like
I'm not a miserable wreck and putting a smile on all the time
=D

Being a millionaire means going against all odds, every, single, passing day.
Being a millionaire means I'd need a bigger garage for all my sports cars.
Being a millionaire means I'd need to own many of my own sports cars.
Being a millionaire means I couldn't get a bank account cause my money wouldn't fit.

Being a millionaire means I wouldn't be able to complain about the rich oppressing me anymore.
Being a millionaire means getting edumacated so I could seem smart to people that don't know me.
Being a millionaire means lots of people that hate me, cause they wanna be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? I'll reply :)

Yes, even if you don't want me too ;)

And remember... I can read your comments, so I can delete them if I don't like you...

Oh and keep it clean... or my buds from the Secret Service might come down and have to "talk" to you.