Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Good times...

There are times when, if we are going out, I'll try to look nice. You know, spend extra time on your hair, try to make my make-up look clean and professional, pick out a shirt and pants that match your shoes.
Sometimes, when these times come around, my dad comes up and says something like,
"Why can't you try to look nice once in a while?"
Now, he knows that I've just spent hours on my hair, make-up, and over-all apperence. That's exactly why he'll say it. And not only that! But he'll say it in the Wal-mart. So before we know it, we are running around the famed supercenter and im chasing him between the little hanger things in the clothes section. Weaving in and out, in and out, in and out. Then I see a Wal-mart employee lookng at us like "Good Lord, help them."
What can you gonna do though?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? I'll reply :)

Yes, even if you don't want me too ;)

And remember... I can read your comments, so I can delete them if I don't like you...

Oh and keep it clean... or my buds from the Secret Service might come down and have to "talk" to you.