Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cold...

Oh my gosh... it's sooooooo cold here in Pittsburgh, Pa.
Schools are canceled for 2 days in a row. Roads are horrible, and I heard we might be going back into the negatives like we had a couple weeks ago. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I can't even go outside, cause unlike "real" school, MINE ISN'T CLOSED.

:'(

Alright, so that's the end of my pity party.

On a lighter note, Tori had a varsity swim meet last night against Peters Township, and some friends from church (that live in Peters) drove all the way over to South Fayette to watch her swim.
Thanks Skiles!

She did pretty well, she swam the 500 freestyle and stayed on her best time. Good job Tori!
Alright, well, I gotta go start an essay that's due at 5, do my math, and vocabulary before another person beats me to it...

Later!

1 comment:

  1. lol
    Ya it's really cold here where I live as well,
    2 weeks we got a bunch of snow and it was -22 and so they cancelled school for 2 days. But of corse our school didn't close. haha
    Stay warm! =D

    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete

Commenting? I'll reply :)

Yes, even if you don't want me too ;)

And remember... I can read your comments, so I can delete them if I don't like you...

Oh and keep it clean... or my buds from the Secret Service might come down and have to "talk" to you.