Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Can't help it

(Janice is the one is the colorful outfit)


Alright, I can't help it. My Aunt Lala posted this on our Graham family blog and I feel the need to spread the news.
My cousin, Janice Mays, has recently gotten the main role, Edwina, in an off-Broadway play called
Dear Edwina and she has gotten spectacular reviews. Here is a link to just one of the many websites that have reviewed the show.
Janice has sung many songs for Sovereign Grace Ministries. Two of them are on the Awesome God CD, track number 4, Who is like you, and number 6, Mighty, Mighty Savior. And one song on Worship God Live CD, I believe it's track number 13, Surrender All.
My family all has beautiful singing voices, and Janice is definitely one of them!
(I got the short end of the stick)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? I'll reply :)

Yes, even if you don't want me too ;)

And remember... I can read your comments, so I can delete them if I don't like you...

Oh and keep it clean... or my buds from the Secret Service might come down and have to "talk" to you.