Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fun stuff

People define fun in many different ways, fun for one person could be walking around the mall acting like a total idiot with friends, but laughing and knowing that this will be a memory you will look back on fondly in the future. Fun for another could be defined as staying home sitting on the couch watching t.v. and complaining because on the 300 some channels you have, there isn't anything on.
Fun for one person could mean not going shopping for once and just going sledding or something around that area. Fun for another could be doing the same thing every time you get together and shopping at the same stores and buying the same clothes, but in different colors.
Fun Is a relative term. But, sometimes people see fun, as something that should be defined as something else. I believe the real definition of fun, is what makes you truely happy, and joyful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? I'll reply :)

Yes, even if you don't want me too ;)

And remember... I can read your comments, so I can delete them if I don't like you...

Oh and keep it clean... or my buds from the Secret Service might come down and have to "talk" to you.