Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Reading and Comprehension


I started Isaiah today and in verse 18 of chapter 1 there are some very encouraging words....
"...Though your sins are like scarlet,
they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red as crimson,
they shall be like wool."
Now, I don't know about you, but to me that stuff is gold. Even though I've grown up in a house that says "God will forgive you, no matter what you do." I must admit, at times it can seem hard to believe it.
So yeah, there's my little tid-bit of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? I'll reply :)

Yes, even if you don't want me too ;)

And remember... I can read your comments, so I can delete them if I don't like you...

Oh and keep it clean... or my buds from the Secret Service might come down and have to "talk" to you.