Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Swimming meet at Bethel Park

So, Tori has been wanting to email Fuse for awhile and ask them to come to one of my Bethel Park meets. But now that I have this, she just asked me to put it on here. So here I go...

Alright, since I hate asking people to come to social events asking them to go out of their way to come and watch me die over email, I've decided to do it over a blog.
Oh, do I feel clever =D

Anyway, this weekend I have my Junior Olympics. Which is a meet that one must have a BB time or better to go to. Now, I realize most of you have absolutely no idea what that means, and I plan to leave it that way... because I can =)

But, if you guys would like to come watch my sister (Tori) and myself work ourselves to death this Friday, I can give you directions. It's not exactly hard, it's at the Bethel Park High School Pool, which is directly behind the Independence Middle School where we meet for church.

We will both be swimming the 500 yard freestyle and because of my negligence in not swimming the event in forever, there is a major possibility we will be in the same heat of the event.
Now, granted that, this particular event lasts about 6 minutes and it is very likely you will be bored out of your mind if you decided to come.

We would cherish your support and would love to be able to tell our swimming friends you came to cheer us on.
That being said, no pressure whatsoever to come!

Details are as follows-
Bethel Park High School Natatorium
Go in through gym entrance, you'll see a concessions stand on your left. If you keep going forward you will see a sea of people. Those are the swimmers. If you look for a section with green and white everything, that's South Fayette. The pool entrance is to you right, but unfortunately non-swimmers are not allowed on deck (because the space is minimal)
The stands are to your left as you walk into the pool entrance way.
If you do not see us right away, you can pretty much ask any of the kids (and even adults) in the land of green and white where we are and they'll most likely know, or at least know of someone who knows.

If that makes any sense at all, which it most likely does not, great! If not, just let me know with a comment at the end of this post. Please, please, please let me know if you think you can maybe try to come, just so I know how many I should be looking out for at the pool. If you could be leaving a comment that would probably be best, as I'm not allowed to get on email until I catch up with some schoolwork.
Thanks a bunch!
Me

8 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I just came across you blog :-)
    have fun at you Junior olympics.

    feel free to stop by my blog :-)

    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marissa! Thanks so much for commenting and following, I will definitely check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can get the falling snow by going to this link

    http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2008/12/simple-snow-effect-widget-for-blogger.html

    Thanks for commenting on my blog :-)

    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!!!
    You're very welcome, I'll keep coming and commenting whether you like it or not =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol thanks for following me.
    I do like it. I love getting comments :-)
    I'll visit yours too and comment. =)

    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. have fun at junoir olympics!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting? I'll reply :)

Yes, even if you don't want me too ;)

And remember... I can read your comments, so I can delete them if I don't like you...

Oh and keep it clean... or my buds from the Secret Service might come down and have to "talk" to you.