Saturday, January 10, 2009

Things I hate...

I have made up a list of things I hate, and I felt like sharing it. It has ten things and I'll be counting backwards from the least hate, to the strongest hate.
10. Getting mascara in my eye
9. Getting eyeliner in my eye
8. Breaking things
7. Losing
6. Gaining time in any event
5. Not knowing what to do
4. Getting up in front of people and doing things, ex. speeches, charades
3. Bringing attention to myself
2. People chanting my name cause I don't wanna do something (it happens
allot)
1. Liars. People who lie because "they thought they were doing the right thing" are the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? I'll reply :)

Yes, even if you don't want me too ;)

And remember... I can read your comments, so I can delete them if I don't like you...

Oh and keep it clean... or my buds from the Secret Service might come down and have to "talk" to you.