Friday, January 9, 2009

1st AA ribbon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week has been exciting beyond compare for me =D
And not just because it's my first week home in 2 weeks, no my week has been boosted up by something much bigger.
I finally got my AA ribbon!!!!!!!
It's my best accomplishment in swimming and I'm so excited that God helped me through the 50 yards of pure pain it took to get it.
Praying before my races really helps me I think. People may look at me weird, but if He can give me strength to go through with something I never dreamed of in my wildest dreams, then I'll keep praying.

Without Him, none of my A times would be possible. So right now, I'm going to publicly thank the Lord for His help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? I'll reply :)

Yes, even if you don't want me too ;)

And remember... I can read your comments, so I can delete them if I don't like you...

Oh and keep it clean... or my buds from the Secret Service might come down and have to "talk" to you.