Thursday, February 26, 2009

TAGGED .. o yeah B)

I have been chosen. I have been deemed worthy.

I, Tia, feel special.
B-)

Along with the many other people awarded by the wonderful Marissa

The award

I tag,
1. The Gorecki Bunch
2. Danielle
3. Aunt Laura
3. Uncle Matt
5. Christie
6. M. Elin N.

Ok, so from what I've been told the "suggestions" (which are really the rules, but I always call rules suggestions :D) are...
1. Post the award on blog.
2. Pass it on to some friends, up to 15 peeps
3. Spoil the fun and let them know they've received the award :)

Along with the award I have a little list-ish thingy I was tagged for... here it is :)

the rules: erase my answers and put yours in. Use the first letter of your name to answer ALL of the following questions. If the person before you has the same 1st letter pick a new one. You CAN NOT use anything twice, and you CAN NOT use your own name for the boy/girl question. After you are done, tag 5 people

1. What is your name?: Tia
2. A 4 letter word: Type
3. A boy's name: Timothy
4. A girl's name: Tina
5. An occupation: Toilet cleaner
6. A color: Teal
7. Something you wear: Toe nail polish
8. A Food:
9. Something found in the bathroom: Toilet paper
10. A place: The girls bathroom
11. A reason for being late: Toe injury
12. Something you shout: THAT'S MINE lol
13. A movie title: The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
14. Something you drink: Tea
15. An animal: Tigger (yes, I do mean Tigger)
16. A song title: Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
17. A verb: a verb. honestly? very oringinal, and also very weird.

I tag Sara and Christie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? I'll reply :)

Yes, even if you don't want me too ;)

And remember... I can read your comments, so I can delete them if I don't like you...

Oh and keep it clean... or my buds from the Secret Service might come down and have to "talk" to you.