Say the color of the word but not the word itself
So we have a pretty huge amount of words in our English language, right? Right. So the possibility that a pretty large group of that language are funny words, that actually mean something.
Funny words rock my socks.
They should rock your socks too. I'm gunna see how many funny words I can put on here in 10 minutes.
1. Doppelganger- Twin, look-a-like
2. Fribble- A frivolous person
3. Zymyrgy- The chemistry of the fermentation process
4. Turophile- Someone who really fancies cheese
5. Bovicide- To kill a cow
6. Prestigiator- A fancy word for a juggler
7. Mollycoddle- To be overprotective of
8. Nipperkin- An old unit of measurement that is equal to exactly 1/8 of a pint
9. Tittle- The dot above the letter i
10. Flibbertigibbet- A silly, flighty or scatterbrained person
Ok so those are my words, how about you? You got any cool words to tell me? Please do!!