Tuesday, February 3, 2009

SINNER

Ok, so I lied. I said I'd come back later to put more pictures on... but, alas, laziness prevailed.

Oh well. I am what some would classify as a

SINNER

Uh-oh....

In other news...


MICHAEL PHELPS IS DOING DRUGS!

I can't believe it.

I'm soooooo ticked off.

But, everyone is saying it.

Even Coach Matteo (Matt)

Michael Phelps, the BEST swimmer in the WORLD, is on marijuana.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I hope you see the disappointment running through my every vein.
It's sad, but probably true.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Honestly Michael, get a grip of your life. You're a role model for BILLIONS of people in the world, and now you're doing illegal drugs??? Right after getting a DUI? (driving under the influence)
Grrrr.


And another thing... what do labels even do? I don't get it. What good do they provide? Do they make posts look longer or something? If ya wanna make a post look longer just double space the typing in some spots... that's what I do =D

I honestly don't know... and don't understand why they matter.

8 comments:

  1. I KNOW! I saw that and thought of you and was like, "Oh my gosh, wasn't this the guy that was the best swimmer and Tia really liked how he swam?" So disapointing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, at least Ryan Lotche is still clean... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know about Michael Phelps! Did he use the drugs during the Olympics? How awful! How can people seriously do that and think it will work? Argghh..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah~
    No, he just got caught with it recently. I don't believe he was on it during Olympics.
    He better stop it though cause he is like an idol for a ton of people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT??? he is??????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    PEOLE ARE SO RETARDED! GAH!

    oh and on the lable thing, they don't really matter, it just puts your posts in group "categories"
    like if you do a post on football then you could put football in there are and then every time you did about post about that you would put that on there then it makes a thing on your sidebar so when people come to your blog and they see that, they click it and they see all your posts on football. get it?

    But you don't have to have them. =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, he is. Or at least, he got caught with it. :'(

    oooooooo. ok. coolness, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't understand why athletes do that, some other athlete did it and got caught and they lost all of there meddles, it's like since they are famous they can do whatever they want. grrrrrrr.......... makes me made

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, well, he's the worlds best swimmer. And the worlds best Olympic Athlete.
    Can you say pressure?
    It's tough I'd bet, but it's not like that gives him the excuse to do drugs.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting? I'll reply :)

Yes, even if you don't want me too ;)

And remember... I can read your comments, so I can delete them if I don't like you...

Oh and keep it clean... or my buds from the Secret Service might come down and have to "talk" to you.