Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tagged

I was tagged by Emily Joy to do this incredibly long quiz...


Starting Time:
11:47
Name: Tia
Sisters: 3
Brothers: 0
What are you wearing? White SF aquatics shirt and mickey mouse shorts B-D
Favorite Number: 16
Favorite Drink: orange juice
Favorite Month: July cause of Family Beach Week
Favorite Breakfast: food
Love someone so much who made you cry? eh
Broken a bone: 35
Been in a police car: every other week when I rob the school secretary of her pen
Been on a boat? does my yacht count?
Came close to dying: I'm already dead
Been in a hot tub: I own 10 hot tubs, but only go in 1
Swam in the ocean: CHA
Fallen asleep in school: hehehe... none of your business :)
Cried when someone died: yeah
Fallen off your chair: pssssh.... yes

**************** What is**************
Your room like? multi-colored bright pink and green (I'm actually serious on this one)
What’s right beside you? air
What is the last thing you ate? Wedding soup lol

--------------------- Ever had --------------------
Chicken pox: I always have it
Sore throat: yeah
Stitches:yupp. they are still engrained in my head and will forever

-------------------- Do You -----------------------
Like picnics? yeah I do
Like School? eh...

------------------------ Questions ---------------------
Who was the last person you danced with? my daddy I think
Who makes you smile? buds
Who Did you last yell at? hehe myself
Do you like filling these out? eh... quizzes are cool I guess
Do you like yourself? I don't know anyone named yourself...

-------------------Final Questions---------------------------
What are you listening to right now? My dad on the phone with some important business dude
Do you hate someone in your family? yes. matt parker. JKJKJKJKJKJKJK I love you matt!!!! lol what tricks are you playing on me this year??
What car do you wish to have? the invisable hovercraft. it's quite the new thing
Good singer? HA naw
Indoors or outdoors? outdoors i guess

-------------------------- Today did you ----------------------------
Talk to someone you like? sure... why not?
Get sick? yes. I have influenza, tuberculocis (sp?) and a 110 fever.
Sing? maybe...
Miss someone? all my best friends in maryland

---------------------Last person who ----------------------
You talked to on the phone with? my best bud from MD :)
Made you cry? Tia... she's mean
Went to the mall with? I think it was ________. yupp definitely _________
Been to Europe? naw
Been to Asia? Nope.
Been to Russia? nu huh
Been to the Bahamas? No.
Been to Mexico? yes....I sell all my "stuff" down there... not
Been to Canada? nah
Been to Africa? I WISH... stupid 9th grade requirment...

----------------Random-----------------------
What books are you reading right now? Jane Eyre
Best feeling in the world? Laughter
Future kids name? Alessa....
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? yes. his name is cuddles. I love my cuddles. you gotta problem with that?
What's under your bed? well, duh. it's the scary monster. everyone has had one since they could talk
Favorite location? with my friends
Who do you really hate? arrogance
Do you have a job? cha... just got my first paycheck :) it's a fun time.
Are you lonely right now? not really
Time Finished: 12:02

I'm not going to tag anyone... if you want to do it be my guest. If not.... then not.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I loved reading you answer Tia, they were hilarious!
    I like the "Do you like yourself?" " I don't know anyone named yourself"
    LOL!!

    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete

Commenting? I'll reply :)

Yes, even if you don't want me too ;)

And remember... I can read your comments, so I can delete them if I don't like you...

Oh and keep it clean... or my buds from the Secret Service might come down and have to "talk" to you.