Monday, April 27, 2009

Operation 13/28

Hey guys,
This is somewhat of a serious post, so please listen up.

Ironic much? You can't listen... you're reading this.

Anyway, my church is sending a mission team to Zambia this summer and I know a bunch of people that are going. However, the cost is something of a menace. They need help fund raising and I'm asking all you blog readers out there to come to the rescue.

One of my friends has set up a blog and, if you could, please check it out. All the information about the trip is there.

http://operation1328.blogspot.com/

Thanks a lot!!

Tia

5 comments:

  1. That sounds cool!!! Are you going?
    I'll be sure the check the site out :D
    ttyl

    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been tagged! Go to my blog to see.

    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. To build a school for orphans

    ReplyDelete

Commenting? I'll reply :)

Yes, even if you don't want me too ;)

And remember... I can read your comments, so I can delete them if I don't like you...

Oh and keep it clean... or my buds from the Secret Service might come down and have to "talk" to you.