Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hey guys


Hey guys!

I wanted to say Happy Day Before Easter.

Cause it's the day before Easter.

And to all you people reading this and realizing you haven't "helped" the Easter bunny out yet by buying some candy... you better slip on your bunny slippers and go to the almighty place of forgiveness.

I don't know what they call it where you are... but over here, it's called "Wal-Mart"

I'm sure the Easter bunny will understand if you jet out and still get enough candy to make your loved one gain at least 10 pounds.

That's all that matters :)


Happy Easter!!!



2 comments:

  1. yo tia its your sis here is nonnina - i love your blog - it's souper-dooper fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I'm not sure if I want to gain 10 pounds or not. haha
    It's called Wal-mart here too.......... LOL

    ReplyDelete

Commenting? I'll reply :)

Yes, even if you don't want me too ;)

And remember... I can read your comments, so I can delete them if I don't like you...

Oh and keep it clean... or my buds from the Secret Service might come down and have to "talk" to you.