Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sorry!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.... I've been really busy with A Champs this weekend...
For anyone who cares, here are my times... for anyone who doesn't, just know I still breathe and blink and talk.

Saturday-
200 Free- 2:06- AA time, 4 second drop
50 Free- 27.0- (already had an AA time) .27 second drop
200 Butterfly- 2:22- .5 away from AA time, 3 second drop, make it back to finals

Sunday-
400 IM- 5:09- 4 second drop
100 Free- 58.69- AA time, 2 second drop

Most of you won't understand what that means haha, but there it is anyway :)



3 comments:

  1. Hey, Tia! Haven't seen you around in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I don't know what all that means, but I am sure it is pretty impressive!
    I saw you went to Agent Pizza's blog and Melons are Strange. I am Chizu, Nadine and Erendira, and Agent Pizza is me and Emma's neighbor. Emma and I are sisters. It is neat knowing these links isn't it? We made Melons are Strange over Christmas break(you can see we had tooo much time on our hands!) Thank you for following all those!
    Good work on the swimming- How was today on the job with all the kids?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Swims! Nice drops! Isn't it fun when all the hard work pays off?

    ReplyDelete

Commenting? I'll reply :)

Yes, even if you don't want me too ;)

And remember... I can read your comments, so I can delete them if I don't like you...

Oh and keep it clean... or my buds from the Secret Service might come down and have to "talk" to you.