Thursday, May 7, 2009

LGM

Ahh, the Little Green Machine.

Most of you probably never even heard of it.

Most of you probably never will.

But for those of you who live near me, and know me, you should know that...

I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is the Little Green Machine, you ask?

Only the coolest High School Band in the world.

You see, the Little Green Machine not only plays songs, but they DANCE

Yes. Dance.

And I don't mean boring formations.

I mean legs kicking, turning around, side sweeps, everything! WHILE THEY PLAY THE SONG.

Yeah. I'm excited.





Sound quality is bad, they sound soooo much better than that. But that's the basic gist.

3 comments:

  1. Your Uncle Beezer was in his high school band...oh yeh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thats crazy!!! That's cool that you made it in!! You should put a video of you doing it on here (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uncle Matt-
    Yupp. That's cause we are the cool kids.

    Marissa-
    We didn't have to dance to audition :) just play music haha

    ReplyDelete

Commenting? I'll reply :)

Yes, even if you don't want me too ;)

And remember... I can read your comments, so I can delete them if I don't like you...

Oh and keep it clean... or my buds from the Secret Service might come down and have to "talk" to you.