Monday, May 4, 2009

Hey

Hey people...
Since my English class just ended, I'm finally going to release the address for my story blog. I haven't posted yet but I've done a bunch of work on the name and the header for a while.

So what is this blog?

This blog is a way to let me finally bring my creative side of writing out. I've been doing formal writing all year long and it's wearing me out.

How's this going to work?

Each week I'm going to post a sequel to a story written the week before. Like a sitcom, only in writing.

What kind of story will it be?

Most likely a fairy tale :)



I'll release the address as soon as I have the first post written up.

3 comments:

  1. yay! I got the inside scoop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish you would give us the address now...oh no wait. i'll just look on your profile

    ReplyDelete

Commenting? I'll reply :)

Yes, even if you don't want me too ;)

And remember... I can read your comments, so I can delete them if I don't like you...

Oh and keep it clean... or my buds from the Secret Service might come down and have to "talk" to you.