Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bananas are yellow too!!





So we went to go visit our family for Memorial Day weekend, and we brought back one of my best friends that I have known since birth.

We have a huge week planned out for us, full of exciting things to do.

What kind of exciting things?

Well, today after we finish school we are going to the mall. Always fun.

Tomorrow we plan on dying strips of our hair pink. Just a little strip not the whole head.

Thursday is picture day, and possibly a trip to the downtown area.

Friday (our last day together) we plan on doing something crazy beyond belief. What is the crazy thing, you wonder?

Ya, so do we.

We don't know yet, so if you guys have any suggestions please comment and tell me!!!



Oh! And on Saturday when we go to bring her back, we are meeting at this huge resort and it's gonna be awesome:)


LATER PEEPS

haha.

3 comments:

  1. Woah!!! You haven't posted for like, 6 days! What's wrong with you??? Just kidding :) But it's good to hear from you again! I love how you follow yourself! :)

    ~Emily Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the picture!!! And I love your blog! HI!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting? I'll reply :)

Yes, even if you don't want me too ;)

And remember... I can read your comments, so I can delete them if I don't like you...

Oh and keep it clean... or my buds from the Secret Service might come down and have to "talk" to you.