Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Why is it that....

Why is it that...

On a string of Christmas lights it says:
"For indoor or outdoor use only."
(As opposed to what? Outer space?)

On a child's Superman costume it says:
Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.
(Oh go ahead! That's right, destroy a universal childhood belief.)


A pizza delivery guy can get to your house faster than an ambulance?

Doctors call what they do "practice"

Abbreviation is such a long word??

You park in a driveway, but drive on the parkway?

Welch's Juice says it's 100% juice, but they have a banana flavor(how do you get juice out of a banana?)

Why do you think??
Help.

(this is not "the post" of the day, but I figure, what the heck, I need something to do. =D )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? I'll reply :)

Yes, even if you don't want me too ;)

And remember... I can read your comments, so I can delete them if I don't like you...

Oh and keep it clean... or my buds from the Secret Service might come down and have to "talk" to you.