Wednesday, December 17, 2008

URL

Wow.
I need serious help.
Apparently, while I was typing in the URL I wanted for the blog, I spelled minuets instead of minutes.
I can't fix it... so I have a few options, I could...
1. Change the subject of this blog to one that is about 525,600 dances.
2. Deal with it
3. Start a new blog.
I don't know anything about dancing, so number 1 is out. Usually, I'm a "just deal with it" type of person. In this case however, I am not.
Starting January 1st, 2009 I'm gunna try to have another blog set up, with the correct spelling of minutes.
*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? I'll reply :)

Yes, even if you don't want me too ;)

And remember... I can read your comments, so I can delete them if I don't like you...

Oh and keep it clean... or my buds from the Secret Service might come down and have to "talk" to you.