Thursday, October 8, 2009

Not so Busy Bee


Ya know, it's weird. Cause I always feel like I'm swamped with all that I must do.

But then I talk to people I know and they are doing 5 more things than I do. 

Now granted, these things don't take as much time as my stuff does but still. It feels weird to know that there are people who do all that I do and a lot more. 

Like Student Government, other sports. 


Not that I don't enjoy swimming. 


But it just seems like even though my day is full, my life really isn't.


Am I alone or do others feel the same? 


That you're only doing a lot of the same thing every day. 


I mean, 5, 6, or 7 hours(not sure which one) of school,



Then 2 hours and 30 minutes of exercise. (swim)

Then, depending on the day, another 2 hours and 30 minutes of work (teaching little kids how to swim)


By the time that's all done it's 8 at night and I have homework for the classes I take at school.


OK. I'm done. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? I'll reply :)

Yes, even if you don't want me too ;)

And remember... I can read your comments, so I can delete them if I don't like you...

Oh and keep it clean... or my buds from the Secret Service might come down and have to "talk" to you.